Gianni Buonomo Vintners Announces Label Competition
Gianni Buonomo Vintners of Ocean Beach is giving local artists the chance to have their artwork featured on the label of the brand new wine: The OB BLEND.
Only one barrel of this special wine was produced and winemaker Keith Rolle has decided to donate half of that barrel to help support youth music programs on the Point Loma Peninsula. Specifically, proceeds are earmarked to help young choral and orchestral musicians.
Beginning February 26, 2021 artists will have the chance to submit their art to the winery.
The contest deadline is Friday, April 23, 2021.
The winner will receive $100.00.
- Must have at least one orchestral instrument and at least one person singing. (No images of children are allowed on the label)
- Must include at least one Peninsula landmark. (lighthouse, pier, marina, beach, etc.)
- Must include a fedora and the words OB BLEND.
All art media accepted (paint, photo, sculpture, mixed media, etc.)
- One submission per person
- Submit a high resolution pdf file to info@GBVintners.com
The winning label will be announced on April 30, 2021
The winning label is subject to federal TTB approval so some modifications may be required.
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED