Our Winemaker's Goal
Our winemaker’s goal is to consistently create wines of exceptional depth, distinction, and character for our loyal wine club members. A very limited quantity of our wine is available each vintage. Only our Fedora Club and Gold Band Club members are guaranteed an allocation of this rare, hand-crafted wine.
Becoming a wine club member and enjoying the benefits is easy. There are no initiation fees or monthly billings. Simply agree to purchase your allocations either 2 or 3 times per year depending on the club that suits you best.
|Step 1||Choose either the Fedora Club or the Gold Band Club|
|Fedora Club: receive six (6) bottles three times per year (March, June, October)|
|Gold Band Club: receive twelve (12) bottles two times per year|
|Step 2||Indicate whether you will be picking-up your allocation or would like it shipped.|
Complete the form by selecting the wines, or types of wines you want to receive. Fill in the shipping/billing addresses along with credit card information.
Fedora Club and Gold Band Club Member Benefits
- 20% discount six-pack and full case purchases
- 10% discount on all single bottle purchases
- Complimentary tastings for you and two guests*
- Allotment Pick-Up Party invitation three times per year
- Exclusive invitations to barrel tastings and other special events with the winemaker
- Receive advance announcements to special ticketed events
- Reserve the winery for your personal events at club member discount
Apart from the number of bottles received, there are two main differences between the clubs.
- *Fedora Club members receive 4 free tastings (or 4 free glasses) 2 times per year.
- *Gold Band Members receive 4 free tastings (or 4 free glasses) 4 times per year.
Terms and Conditions: You must be 21 years old or older to be a wine club member. Shipping members require a signature of a person 21 years old or older upon receiving a wine shipment. We only ship wine to select states in accordance with state laws. All terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Credit cards are kept on file and charged on the 1st of the club selection month (March, June, October). Members of the Gold Band Club will be billed in March and October. Although there is no membership fee, should you choose to leave the club before paying for your allocations (3 for Fedora Club, 2 for Gold Band Club) a $50.00 cancellation charge will be incurred.